£6 worth of Beer Festival Tokens for £5 ONLY AVAILABLE IN ADVANCE FROM SU BOX OFFICE
More than 100 Real Ales, Lagers, Craft Beers, Fruit Beers, Ciders and a whole lot of great food! (while stocks last)…the University of Sheffield Students’ Union and Real Ale Society Beer and Cider Festival is back!
Want to volunteer at this year’s Beer Festival? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
As well as more than 100 Real Ales, Lagers, Craft Beers, Fruit Beers and Ciders, this year we’re celebrating another Northern staple - the Great British pie! We’ll be serving the perfect pies to pair with your beers all day long, watch this space for more details. Friday Pieday!
It’s time for Barbecue season and we’re hailing it in with some delicious BBQ food & Craft Beer! Who doesn’t love Craft Beer and American themed food? Great beers, burgers, pulled pork and a load of BBQ sauce to mop it up!
As is tradition, Sunday is Pig and Cider Day, with a free range hog roast served from 12pm.
There will also be a ‘pop-up’ Gin bar serving craft Gins with complementing tonics and garnishes on Friday and Saturday of this year’s festival (while stocks last).
With live music all weekend!
For further information email email@example.com
FRIDAY 28TH APRIL - THE LAUNCH DAY!!!
* Beer Festival launches at 2pm
* Pick up your tokens from the Stall in the Raynor
* Cider Tent in the garden
* Pop up Gin Bar
* Real Ales available from the Raynor Lounge
* Food also available until 11pm
* Real Ale Bar & Cider Tent close at 12am, Bar One carries on until 1am
SATURDAY 29TH APRIL
* Open from 2pm
* Real Ales, Craft Beer, Cider & Lager available all day
* BBQ Food (American Style)
* Token stall available
* Food also available from the Interval & Bar One
SUNDAY 30TH APRIL - CIDER DAY & HOG ROAST!
* A whole day dedicated to EXTRA CIDER! It's Sunday Cider Day!
* Extra Cider Tent in the garden
* Extra range & variety of ciders
* Craft Beer Bar & Lager available all day
* A whole extra day of drinks, music & food!
* Hog Roast!
* Token stall available
* There may even be some ales & lagers left! If you've not drunk us dry by then!
**FREE ENTRY ALL WEEKEND**
Want to play at the festival? We shave some slots left for any acoustics or folk acts. For playing you'll be given a t shirt, glass, and 4 half tokens. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
28th April: Rewind - Non-stop Garage (https://www.facebook.com/events/1265885733506170/)
29th April: Pop Tarts (https://www.facebook.com/poptarts.sheffield/)