This super-limited offer means that just one ticket will get you entry to every Tuesday night TTC event between September 18th 2018 and June 4th 2019, plus a free TTC T-Shirt! You will also receive discount off selected weekend shows. Season Ticket Card holders in previous years have saved themselves £100s by taking advantage of the limited offer.
There will also be special offers, freebies and more perks for our Season Ticket holders along the way - so make sure you grab yours and guarantee your place at every TTC*.
Price includes booking fee.
* Terms and Conditions
TTC Season Ticket Holders are entitled to pick up one event ticket, for every Tuesday night Tuesday Club event, between September 18th 2018 and June 4th 2019, at no extra charge.
Season Ticket Holders are also entitled to pick up one event ticket for selected weekend shows between September 18th 2018 and June 4th 2019 at a discounted price. This will be communicated via email and via the TTC Season Ticket Holders Facebook Group.
Season Ticket Holders must pick up their event ticket, in person, from Sheffield Students’ Union Box Office before 6pm on the day of the event. After 6pm, they cannot pick up their ticket for that evening’s event, as their ticket will be released on general sale. Tickets will only be issued to the Season Ticket Holder on the production of the Season Ticket Card & a valid photo ID. Tickets are available for collection from 11am on the Wednesday prior to the event up until 6pm on the day of the event.
Season Ticket Holders will also be able to reserve their tickets online through the Sheffield SU Website via their ticketing account. Simply log into your ticketing account and you will be able to reserve your event ticket and collect on the night.
If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than authorised agents, the ticket may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
Season Ticket Holders will be given priority notice (wherever possible) via email, of when tickets are going on sale. Your ticket will be reserved for you from 11am on the Wednesday prior to the event, but only until 6pm on the day of the event.
If your Season Ticket is lost or stolen, please report this immediately to email@example.com. Lost or stolen cards will be cancelled and we will endeavour to replace them with a new card wherever possible. Your rights to tickets for forthcoming events will remain.
It is your responsibility to keep Sheffield SU Box Office up to date with your most current, active e-mail address so that they may contact you if there are any changes to the terms and conditions or any other reason they may need to contact you. We will never contact you for any other reason not related to TTC and we will never pass your information on to 3rd parties.
Events are subject to confirmation. The Tuesday Club reserves the right to withdraw/cancel an event at any time. Other events & offers may be added in the future, to be confirmed.
General Terms and Conditions of Tickets
Tickets/Goods are issued from the Box Office outlets on behalf of the organisation responsible for the item, performance or event shown on the face of the ticket, and are subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below:
1. The Management reserve the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any rules and regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
2. Tickets and Goods cannot be exchanged, refunded, or duplicated, except in the event of a cancellation.
3. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than authorised agents, the ticket may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
4. The Event Promoter reserves the right to amend or make alteration to the published details of the event as shall become necessary.
5. Unless specified, tickets are sold for an unreserved standing event.
6. Any complaints about the event shall be made to the Promoter/Manager promptly prior to or during the event.
7. Neither the Promoter nor the Venue Management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the Venue.
8. The unauthorised use of cameras, video or any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited at an event.
9. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
10. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the Venue.
11. Tickets are valid for one admission only. Upon removal of any stub it will become invalid for re-admission.
12. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue to eject the patron from the venue.
13. Smoking is prohibited within our premises, except in certain designated external areas.