Pop Tarts Reunited
Saturday 07 September 2019
11:30pm - 3:30am
Foundry, Sheffield Students' Union
Pop Tarts returns! This September we invite alumni to relive your uni days at the best student night in the country - with non-stop retro-pop filling your ears and keeping you on the dance floor all night long!
Expect DJ Dave Hunter to spin all the nostalgic tunes from your childhood and beyond, spanning from the 00s, 90s down to late 80s as well as 50s, 60s & 70s. With the likes of the Spice Girls, Darude, Take That, Beatles, Jackson 5, Journey and so much more, you won't be able to keep your face from smiling or your hips from moving. Also listen out for the 'Back To The Future' feature - the future sounds of Pop Tarts played now!
- Sheffield Students' Union has a zero-tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events.
- Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. Students will also be required to attend a session with a Drugs Worker at START, Sidney Street before being allowed back into the licensed venues, even if their 6-week ban has expired. Students will also be excluded from holding office in committee and Officer roles for that year. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University.
- Non-Students found in posession of illegal substances will receive a lifetime ban from all licensed premises at Sheffield Students' Union.
- If you decline a search upon arrival, you will not be allowed in the venue that night.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com