?Freshers Full Moon Beach Party?
Tickets on sale 10am Thursday 15th August!
11:30pm-3:30am (Last entry 1am)
The legendary sell-out Beach Party is back to extend the summer into Freshers Week. Bringing with it a heap of neon beach party vibes, bucket cocktails, glowsticks, neon facepaint and, of course, the coveted Beach Party UV t-shirts (so that's your outfit sorted)!
Tickets will sell out fast! Don't be that one flatmate who misses out...
?UV body Painting
?Free UV T-shirt with every ticket!
??? TICKETS GO ON SALE 10AM THURSDAY 15TH AUGUST???
SAFETY INFO >>>
- ID scanning is a condition of entry for ALL club nights at Sheffield SU. If you are unable to provide ID or a U-Card you will not be allowed entry, regardless of your age.
- If you’re drinking, be responsible and know your limits.
- Make sure you get home safe and with friends.
- If you’re worried about a friend, or if you see anybody who may need help, please let a member of staff know straight away.
- Keep an eye on your drinks and don’t leave them unattended.
- The SU has a zero-tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events. Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. Students will also be required to attend a session with a Drugs Worker at START, Sidney Street before being allowed back into the licensed venues, even if their 6-week ban has expired. Students will also be excluded from holding office in committee and Officer roles for that year. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University. If you decline a search upon arrival, you will not be allowed in the venue that night.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com
- Free water & earplugs are available from behind the bar.
- Strobe lighting will be in use at the event.
For the facts about alcohol see www.drinkaware.co.uk.
Stay safe whilst drinking & partying.
Strobe lighting will be used at this event.
'Staying Up? Keep it Down!' is a campaign run jointly by the University and your Students' Union, which reminds you about being a lovely Sheffield resident and not a nightmare neighbour!
Noise can annoy, particularly at night, which is why we'd like to remind you that if you're staying up late, please keep your noise down. The Sheffield community is made up of people from all walks of life but they all need their sleep – even students!