The TTC Half Season Ticket gets you into every Tuesday night event between February 2020 - June 2020 for free, and an exclusive TTC T-Shirt, designed by Black Acid. You will also get discount tickets to selected weekend shows, plus other special offers and perks throughout the year.
Grab yourself a season ticket to guarantee your place every Tuesday!
*Includes £5* booking fee
TTC Season Ticket Terms and Conditions:
TTC Season Ticket Holders are entitled to one event ticket, for every Tuesday night Tuesday Club event, between February 4th 2020 and June 9th 2020.
Season Ticket Holders are also entitled to one event ticket for selected weekend TTC shows between February 4th 2020 and June 9th 2020 at a discounted price. This will be communicated via email and via the TTC Season Ticket Holders Facebook Group.
Season Ticket Holders must collect or reserve their ticket each week before 6pm on the day of the event. After 6pm they cannot collect or reserve their ticket for that night’s event, as their ticket will be released on general sale. Tickets will be available from 11am on the Wednesday prior to the event.
Tickets can be collected or reserved by the following 2 methods:
1. Collection from Sheffield SU Box Office
Physical tickets are available for collection from Sheffield SU Box Office from 11am on the Wednesday prior to the event up until 6pm on the day of the event. Tickets will only be issued to the Season Ticket Holder on the production of a valid photo ID.
2. Reserved online from www.foundrysu.com
E-tickets can be reserved online through www.foundrysu.com. When logged into their ticketing account, Season Ticket Holders will be able to ‘purchase’ a free ticket in the same way you would purchase a normal ticket through the website. They will then receive an e-ticket which will be scanned on entry to the event.
If you can’t attend an event for whatever reason, Season Ticket Holders are permitted to sell their event ticket to another person for face value only. If any ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than authorised agents, the ticket may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
It is the Season Ticket Holder’s responsibility to keep Sheffield SU Box Office up to date with your most current, active e-mail address so that they may contact you if there are any changes to the terms and conditions or any other reason they may need to contact you. We will never contact you for any other reason not related to TTC and we will never pass your information on to 3rd parties.
Events are subject to confirmation. The Tuesday Club reserves the right to withdraw/cancel an event at any time. Other events & offers may be added in the future, to be confirmed.
General Terms and Conditions of Tickets
Tickets are issued from the Box Office or authorised outlets on behalf of the organisation responsible for the item, performance or event shown on the face of the ticket, and are subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below:
1. The Management reserve the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any rules and regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
2. All sales are final, and refunds are not available on tickets once they have been purchased (including duplicates or purchases made in error, tickets bought for the wrong event or non-attendance due to personal choice, illness or injury) except in the event of a cancellation.
3. Tickets do not guarantee entry. ID scanning is a condition of entry for all club nights at Sheffield SU. If you are unable to provide valid ID or a U-Card you will not be allowed entry, regardless of your age.
4. Tickets that are re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than authorised agents, the ticket may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
5. The Event Promoter reserves the right to amend or make alteration to the published details of the event as shall become necessary.
6. No under 18’s are permitted to enter any events past 11pm.
7. Unless specified, tickets are sold for an unreserved standing event.
8. Payment by credit/debit card may be subject to a booking fee.
9. Any complaints about the event shall be made to the Promoter/Manager promptly prior to or during the event.
10. Neither the Promoter nor the Venue Management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the Venue.
11. The unauthorised use of cameras, video or any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited at events.
12. Ticket holders consent to featuring in film or sound recordings as members of the audience.
13. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the Venue.
14. Tickets are valid for one admission only. Once admitted re-entry will not be permitted unless specifically approved by the manager on duty.
15. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue to eject the patron from the venue.
16. Smoking is prohibited including the use of E-cigs within our premises, except in certain designated external areas.
17. WARNING: Some concerts & events may contain sound levels/effects which can cause injury to your hearing.