Welcome friends, this week at Pop Tarts we ask you, a new group of warriors, to gather and discover who amongst you has the strength, skill and sheer determination to become the ultimate Pop Tarts warrior. Do you think you have what it takes to prevail? ??
That's right, this week we're honouring everybody's favourite CBBC classic, Raven. In Room 3 our very own Raven will be awaiting you with a series of challenges in a bid to find and reward the ultimate warrior with prizes. The road ahead is long and perilous and everything is dangerous to he who is afraid...
In Room 1 expect DJ Dave Hunter to spin all the nostalgic tunes from your childhood and beyond, spanning from the 90s, 00s & 10s. With the likes of the Spice Girls, Britney, Kanye, Taylor Swift, Arctic Monkeys, Pulp and so much more blasting through the Foundry speakers, you'll never want to leave the dance floor! Also listen out for the 'Back To The Future' feature - the future sounds of Pop Tarts played now!
While in Room 2, the legendary Leo Burrell continues smashing all the golden hits from the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s. Expect to hear all the hits from ABBA, Queen, The Beatles, Journey, Bobby Darin, Diana Ross and more as we sing & dance our way through the decades!
If you miss out on tickets don't forget: Bar One have a limited supply each week, available from 10pm with every purchase at the bar!
Pop Tarts is a student only event - student cards from any University are valid for entry. University of Sheffield students can sign in 2 guests and students from other Universities can sign in 1 guest.
Foundry, Studio & Fusion (Weekly)
£5 Advance/£6 On the Door
11:30pm - 3:30am, doors close at 1am.
SAFETY INFO >>>
- ID scanning is a condition of entry for ALL club nights at Sheffield SU. If you are unable to provide ID or a U-Card you will not be allowed entry, regardless of your age.
- If you’re drinking, be responsible and know your limits.
- Make sure you get home safe and with friends.
- If you’re worried about a friend, or if you see anybody who may need help, please let a member of staff know straight away.
- Keep an eye on your drinks and don’t leave them unattended.
- The SU has a zero-tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events. Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. Students will also be required to attend a session with a Drugs Worker at START, Sidney Street before being allowed back into the licensed venues, even if their 6-week ban has expired. Students will also be excluded from holding office in committee and Officer roles for that year. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University. If you decline a search upon arrival, you will not be allowed in the venue that night.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com
- Free water & earplugs are available from behind the bar.
- Strobe lighting will be in use at the event.
For the facts about alcohol see www.drinkaware.co.uk.
Stay safe whilst drinking & partying.
Strobe lighting will be used at this event.
'Staying Up? Keep it Down!' is a campaign run jointly by the University and your Students' Union, which reminds you about being a lovely Sheffield resident and not a nightmare neighbour!
Noise can annoy, particularly at night, which is why we'd like to remind you that if you're staying up late, please keep your noise down. The Sheffield community is made up of people from all walks of life but they all need their sleep – even students!