Foundry, Studio & Fusion (Weekly)
£5 Advance + 10% Booking Fee / £6 On the Door
11:30pm - 3:30am, doors close at 1am
*This event is part of the Annual Alumni Reunion 2022, which provides a fantastic opportunity for you to return to Sheffield and catch up with old friends. Why not make a day of it and register for one of our tours of the campus, have lunch in the University’s restaurant INOX, attend mini lectures from leading Sheffield academics, or join us for a celebration dinner with live band in Firth Hall? Please visit the Alumni web page for further details.*
*Students past and present welcome!*
Pop Tarts returns! This September we invite alumni to relive your uni days at the best student night in the country - with non-stop retro-pop filling your ears and keeping you on the dance floor all night long!
Expect DJ Dave Hunter to spin all the nostalgic tunes from your childhood and beyond, spanning from the 90s, 00s & 10s. With the likes of the Spice Girls, Britney, Kanye, Taylor Swift, Arctic Monkeys, Pulp and so much more blasting through the Foundry speakers, you'll never want to leave the dance floor! Also listen out for the 'Back To The Future' feature - the future sounds of Pop Tarts played now!
We'll then be heading back even further in the retro pop, smashing all the golden hits from the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s. Expect to hear all the hits from ABBA, Queen, The Beatles, Journey, Bobby Darin, Diana Ross and more as we sing & dance our way through the decades!
We accept requests all night - just look out for the request slips beside both DJs!
Lights & Sound provided by the Technical Services Committee - get in touch to get involved! TSC@sheffield.ac.uk
- Sheffield Students' Union has a zero-tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events.
- Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. Students will also be required to attend a session with a Drugs Worker at START, Sidney Street before being allowed back into the licensed venues, even if their 6-week ban has expired. Students will also be excluded from holding office in committee and Officer roles for that year. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University.
- Non-Students found in posession of illegal substances will receive a lifetime ban from all licensed premises at Sheffield Students' Union.
- If you decline a search upon arrival, you will not be allowed in the venue that night.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com