Limited tickets on General Sale on Thursday 8th December 2022, 10am.
TIA Requests for clubs & societies have now closed.
Foundry, Studio & Fusion (Weekly)
£5 Advance + Booking Fee/£6 On the Door
11:30pm - 3:30am, doors close at 00:30am
The Wildest Wednesday in Sheffield!
Roar til you can't roar no more, it's the Wednesday night party that will have you going wild every week! The best tunes, your best mates, the best Wednesday night party!
ROAR is the fun singalong, hands in the air student night, quick mixing current and cool with classic student anthems. Expect top 40, Guilty pleasures and Rave anthems, anything goes. Be prepared to bust moves to the most outrageous tunes at the wildest Wednesday night around. What will come next? You’ll never guess! From Tay Tay to Kanye, Harry Styles to Drake, Queen Bey to Stormzy, Killers,Bieber, Calvin Harris and Sean Paul!
Don't forget to get your photo with the Official Mascot of Sheff Uni Roary McTaverstock #profilepicture
Instagram & TikTok: @roary_mctaverstock
Last entry 12:30am
Roar is a student only event - student cards from any University are valid for entry and every student is allowed to bring up to 2 non-student guests with them each week!
Both rooms accept requests all night - just look out for the request slips beside both DJs!
Lights & Sound provided by the Technical Services Committee - get in touch to get involved! TSC@sheffield.ac.uk
Our Students’ Union has zero-tolerance of any harassment, discrimination, or violence. Our specially trained team will take your disclosure seriously - you will be listened to, believed and supported throughout the whole process and the reported person will be removed from the venue. For more info, go to https://su.sheffield.ac.uk/.../our-su-zero-tolerance-policy
If you need anything while you’re out, please speak to a member of the team.
- Sheffield Students' Union has a zero-tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events.
- Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. Students will also be required to attend a session with a Drugs Worker at START, Sidney Street before being allowed back into the licensed venues, even if their 6-week ban has expired. Students will also be excluded from holding office in committee and Officer roles for that year. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University.
- Non-Students found in posession of illegal substances will receive a lifetime ban from all licensed premises at Sheffield Students' Union.
- If you decline a search upon arrival, you will not be allowed in the venue that night.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com
Last entry 12:30am