Terms and Conditions of Sale
Tickets/Goods are issued from the Box Office or authorised outlets on behalf of the organisation responsible for the item, performance or event shown on the face of the ticket, and are subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below:
1. The Management reserve the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any rules and regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
2. Tickets and Goods cannot be exchanged, refunded, or duplicated.
3. Tickets that are re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than authorised agents, the ticket may be
voided and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
4. The Event Promoter reserves the right to amend or make alteration to the published details of the event as shall become necessary.
5. Under 14 Years of Age / Attending with Children Restrictions on the age of customers permitted to attend, apply to most events at Sheffeld Students’ Union. Details can be found on our website or on tickets.
6. Unless specified, tickets are sold for an unreserved standing event.
7. Payment by credit card may be subject to booking fee.
8. Any complaints about the event shall be made to the Promoter/Manager promptly prior to or during the event.
9. Neither the Promoter nor Sheffield Students’ Union shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the Venue.
10. The unauthorised use of cameras, video or any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited at events.
11. Ticket holders consent to featuring in film or sound recordings as members of the audience.
12. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the Venue.
13. Tickets are valid for one admission only. Upon removal of any stub tickets become invalid for admission.
14. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue to eject the patron from the venue.
15. Smoking is prohibited within our premises, except in certain designated external areas.
16. Customers are advised to check that they have received the correct goods/monies at the point of sale.
17. WARNING: Some concerts & events may contain sound levels/effects which can cause injury to your hearing.